Lyrics I Love
My Weather Spots
3rd Coast Radio
(Trop-Rock, Reggae, Blues, Texas Artists.. Pretty much an eclectic mess.)
Latest Blog Entry
Larry Joe Taylors 24th Texas Music Festival and Chili cookoff
Written by Randy Chambers Music
Wow, I think the first LJT Texas Music Festival I went to was number 12, there were about 2000-3000 people if that many, three days of great music, and a lot of new and old friends.
Festival number 24 has more like 50,000+ people, five days of great music and a LOT of new and old friends.
I carried my camera around and here are some of the images I captured.
Thanks the Taylor family for making this happen every year!
New Stuff at Puretexan.com!
Written by Randy Chambers
We added a few new products we are really loving at puretexan.com.
First is a Golf Divot tool with the State Seal of Texas at this page.
We also added a Key ring to match the divot tool seen here.
And then there is our Native Texan belt buckle seen here
We managed to bring all these items to market at great price points, take a look!
- Rusty was my brother and a fantastic musician who is… Written by Sarah on Sunday, 01 April 2012 20:46 Tribute to Rusty Wier (Music Blog)
- Rusty was my brother and a fantastic musician who is… Written by Sarah on Sunday, 01 April 2012 20:45 Tribute to Rusty Wier (Music Blog)
- By the way after almost a year Randy...I too, have… Written by Stephan Dueboay on Thursday, 01 March 2012 18:01 My Texas Family Legacy, The Burkett Pecan (Randy's Blog)
- No Prob Cuz, post when you want, I know yours… Written by Randy Chambers on Monday, 15 August 2011 18:36 My Texas Family Legacy, The Burkett Pecan (Randy's Blog)
- Good post cuz! I can't believe you and I wrote… Written by Steve Dueboay on Monday, 15 August 2011 17:54 My Texas Family Legacy, The Burkett Pecan (Randy's Blog)